Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Why David SHOULD stay!

  1. #11
    Yamokhan
    Guest Yamokhan's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry, I know this is supposed to be Why David Should Stay-but he's gone, man. If he comes back, he's in for more of the same. If they ever got married (he and Katchoo), it's only a matter of time before he leaves again. I'm telling you what he said, "I've given up everything for you Katchoo, now you want my soul, too?" He would have to become a jellyfish to stay. He also once said that he just wanted to be part of her life-well, she won't believe that-and I'm not sure I do, either.
    Poor David. I liked him, and if he comes back, fine-but I hope his dignity is intact. When he got on the plane for Japan, I had that feeling-you know the one? Where you knew that even though it wasn't a happy ending, it was the way things had to be now. That's the mark of a good story.

    ------------------
    "Knowledge Speaks; Wisdom Listens."-Jimi Hendrix

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Dags's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Why should David stay...hmmm....

    Actually, I think he showed some hutzpah to leave. And even though from a past issue we saw a future where Katchoo married him ( but of course he's missing in action there too and we have no idea what happened), we also know that Mr. Moore's world is subject to its Creator's whim.

    And sometimes, that Creator jus' loooooooves to mess with us.

    Go David, get your life in order, then come back. wink

    Dags

    -
    "Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines."

    ------------------
    [looks stunned]
    I'm suppose to say something???



  3. #13
    Inactive Member Artemis's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The whole thing breaks my heart, either way.
    We know that both David and Katchoo are miserable, and there isn't much the other can do to help heal the rift. I can understand his leaving, but I catch the pain of it right in the gut.
    This is the only book I read that must be read immediately, right there in the store, and all the regulars now ignore the whimperings and random exclamations from me, as they know "she's probably reading SIP again" smile

    I love David's gentleness, but I appreciate the balls it takes to walk away from someone you love more than life. Ow. Can't wait until the next issue. smile

    -Artemis

    "The secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" -D. Adams, HHGTTG

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Inactive Member KurtisMowen[VLAD]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys,
    I just wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't posted anything for awhile. I lost someone near and dear to me in a fatal car accident. Once I've taken care of what I must I will certainly return to the forum.

    -KURT

    ------------------
    'Nuff Said.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Dags's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KurtisMowen[VLAD]:
    Hey guys,
    I just wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't posted anything for awhile. I lost someone near and dear to me in a fatal car accident. Once I've taken care of what I must I will certainly return to the forum.

    -KURT

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sorry for your loss. I hope everything rights itself for you.

    frown Dags



    ------------------
    [looks stunned]
    I'm suppose to say something???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •